Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the dark knight


i love watching movies. it is somehow my escape to the real world. romantic comedies are relief if am down and hurt.. well that depends if i'm bitter or whatnot. sci-fi, coz it stretches my imagination. drama, if i want to feel melancholic. action when i'm in touch with my machismo.. char.. but recently i don't have the time and not to mention budget (poor me) to watch movies in cinema houses as much as i can. but one thing is for sure.. i would opt not to watch the new batman movie.. i admit i'm not a huge batman fan but there's other reason why i wouldn't watch the new installment of the cape crusader and that is because the late heath ledger stars as the villain as the joker. it was his last movie that he did before his untimely departure. it would be so eerie to watch him play that role.. i would like to remember him in fils like a knight's tale.. now that would give me a smile and perhaps will make me miss him not in a terrible manner.


1 got a say:

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

I didn't see the movie myself yet but I've heard that heath ledger performance is more notable than the leading character. For me, I should remember him for how he performed his act and not for what character role he's in...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com