Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Law Offender

Jude Law


Ah, this is heartbreaking.. I love Jude Law because he's so darn hot. But in this one, he's not exactly sizzling. He could have achieved that if only he didn't wear that hideous jacket rather expose some skin, fixed his hair and chose to wear a better fitting jogging pants for the bulge. I'll be your nanny! Hehe..

17 got a say:

Anonymous said...

shucks! jude law what the hell?? sue me but i think he's so lame to show up in public with that outfit!

Anonymous said...

i dont know, i still think he looks rather yummy!
i wouldnt kick him out of bed for farting tbh.

Anonymous said...

ladies.... don't know about you, but I'll have him w/coffee any time!

Funny Valentine said...

He had a bad night and he was in a hurrĂ­ to buy something. :) this could happen even with the best person.
he is quite cute. :)

Anon said...

hell, i think he looks great here.

Anonymous said...

I think he looks just as good there as anywhere and I love the sweater, the touseled hair and of course those lips.

Anonymous said...

he looks so hot doesnt matter what he wears,he is f**kin hot

Anonymous said...

I think that he looks especially good there. Does´nt-give-a-fuck kinda way good and I find it extremely sexy

pramei said...

He's soo look natural and sexy

Anonymous said...

Jude Law is absolutley adorable pretty much all the time. He just looks tired is all. I don't care if he is having a bad hair day nothing can beat that incredibly sexy english accent.

Anonymous said...

I love it how he looks so natural and would show up in public like that even though he's a celebrity.

Anonymous said...

so sexy. ochii lui ma inebunesc

MaddyWilson said...

I agree he doesn't look as hot here, it kind of sucks that he's gone for the hobo look in this picture... He's still damn fine in general though!! :P

Anonymous said...

Dang, I like his just-got-out-of-bed, had-to-go-out-for-coffee look. If I were waiting back at the house, I'd push him back in the bed and have my wicked way with him.

Anonymous said...

Jude Law doesn't have to be clean cut shaved, nicely combed, or nicely dressed... he looks absolutely handsome with his messy hair and sweats. He even makes that sweater look good. It's a shame that some only focus on the superficiality of others when there's much more to a person.

amigavendebsb@gmail.com said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM.
ok, everybody here.
what I most like on him is this explosive mixture between body & mind: he's unique when he moves and when he talks.

Anonymous said...

so so so so so so so so so scandelous! I would ;) I think his choice of clothes are perfect for a vigorous session in the bedroom! I want him right here, right now!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com