Thursday, September 20, 2007

Nostalgic Encounter and So Much More..

September 19.. It's the date that no matter what happens I will never ever forget because it simply is associated with a VERY VERY special person in my life. It was his birthday. But since he doesn't live around the block anymore, I never thought that I would be able to see him.
I was with my cousin smoking a marlboro lights (there's no marlboro menthol available) when I saw him walking and wearing a yellow shirt and maong shorts. Damn! He didn't change a bit. He still is drool-worthy! It's short of being an odd incident that in just a snap we returned to the usual conversation that we used to have. It was his birthday so being a manginginom that we are of course the emperador and red horse are overflowing.
We packed up a couple of minutes after 5am.. He then said that I should take things slow and gave a pretty good advice while holding my hands and gave me a very comforting and long hugs that you know I really loved! You see he said that he's been hearing stuffs which I did and he's not happy to say the least. We parted ways with him saying that he's concerned about me and should follow his advice for the sake of our "great past". Haaayyy..

1 got a say:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa. Kilig factor talaga.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com