Friday, October 19, 2007

my golden mom...

tomorrow, october 20, would be my mom's 50th birthday. one of the many things i'm proud of is she doesn't loook her age! she's so pretty and still is sexy. i even thank her for passing her bootylicious genes to me.. hehe.. i have so many plans. i want her to have everything and more that she can possibly think of. i want to put up a great party for her, have some fireworks which we did when my father turned 50 last august 4.

though we do not always go hand in hand, like any other relationships, ours is not perfect. we do have miscommunications, gaps and petty fights. but that really does not undermine how much i love my mom. am sorry for all of the things i said and did that hurt you. i may not be the perfect son that you may have pictured back when i was still in your womb. but you made me feel that i'm your son, i'm special, i'm loved and i have your trust and belief. you believe in me more than i believe in myself. thank you for everything. i love you and happy birthday.

3 got a say:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's really able to maintain a figure ha. Just like what u said.

travelphilippines said...

happy bday to your mom she's gorjess like my mom and like us were all gorjess hehe.


its me gorjess

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

You're Mom looks gorgeous...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com