Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I want to Skip November 10

No, I do not have an exam on that day.. it was long ago that I was once a student.
It's also not the day that the world will see a naked picture of me.. if i have one.
My credit card bills aren't due on that day either.
And definitely that's not the day when Mariah will drop her latest album.
But that's the day when somebody, my somebody, will say... I DO.
I'm having a hard time coping with the situation.
Seeing him and acting like everything's ok.
I'm awake and not floating in a fantasy world.
My heart bleeds.
I fake smiles and laughters.
Sorrow is translucent behind my eyes.
Fighting back tears.
Maybe what we have was no more than a tease.
Just an ilussion.
But backed up by his proofs of love.
I'm invited to his special ocassion.
What am I to do?
I dread to hear him say those words.
Because I will never be the one to answer that.
He can never put that ring in my finger.
This is reality.
Heartbreakingly. It's a fact.
I'll put on a brave face.
But he knows it'll be just an act.
I might cry. I might sob.
I just want to skip November 10.
For it not to happen.
But am no psycho.
I'm not selfish.
I want him to be happy.
I wish them well.

3 got a say:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes sa kanila, Rhon. HeHe. Well, sabi mo nga u want em to be happy so best wishes sa kanila. Someday, someone will fill that empty space in your heart. HeHe. No, I'm serious.

philippe said...

sino ba kasi talaga tong guy na to ha?

hmm..nakakaloca kasi ang kdramahan mo lately...

xoussef said...

i.. dunno what to say!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com