Friday, January 25, 2008

Mimi is That Chick

I am a BIG Mariah Carey fan.. So big that I wouldn't care having a Mariah-overload all over again.. This is (allegedly) the cover of her new album due on April 1, 2008 billed as "That Chick". The album would have 12 tracks according to billboard.com.
“Lovin’ You Long Time”. “Touch My Body”. “That Chick”. “Thanx for Nothin’”. “For the Record”. “Migrate” featuring T-Pain. “Cruise Control” featuring Damian Marley. “Love Story”. “OOC”. “Bye Bye”. “For Real”. “Heat.”

Since we're still waiting for her new track to be released and soon her music video.. Mariah bandwagon is heating its engine.. Before her sched gets busy, Mariah is enjoying herself at Caribbean looking gorgeous even with spayed-on abs.. I still love her.. Why do you care?..



2 got a say:

Anonymous said...

Shoot, may bago na syang album?!!! Bibili ako nito. I loved The Emancipation of Mimi... I want more...

gorjess said...

its E=MC na ang new title ng that chick.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com