Friday, January 25, 2008

Remembering Heath Ledger


Heath Andrew Ledger

April 4, 1979 - January 22, 2008

--

*"I'm not good at future planning. I don't plan at all. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. I don't have a day planner and I don't have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future."

--

10 Things I Hate About You

The Patriot

A Knight's Tale

Brother's Grimm

Brokeback Mountain

Casanova

--

Heath Ledger lived a too-brief but triumphant acting career. I first fell in love with him on 10 Things I Hate About You.. And more so when he played this funny and charming medieval sports hero on A Knight's Tale.. Later on he made a mark when he played Ennis in Brokeback Mountain.. I didn't know that he has such depth in acting. A role that earned him an Academy© Award nod.. I wanted to post pictures of him for the last couple of movies he did after Casanova, but he played dark yet beautifully-done roles.. I may not be able to watch Batman Begins sequel The Dark Knight where he played the character of Joker. It seems eerie to see him in that role.. So for now, I prefer to remember him in a light, good-feel movies he's done. It may take a while for me to watch again Brokeback Mountain cause I may cry for a different reason..



* - Heath's quote from imdb.com

1 got a say:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting...this is the first time I have been to your site, and jsut wanted to say that I am still so sad about Heath. The week after he passed, I watched Brokeback again, and yes, you will cry for a completely new and different reason. At the same time, you will LOVE him and RESPECT him that much more. He is deeply missed...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com