Sunday, December 30, 2007

letting me down..

what is happening?? this is going on like a streak of bad publicities of britney.. last night, i was again disappointed, hurt, ignored and completely left out by my "friends" for a supposed to be big event for us before the year ends.. so much expectation, under delivered..
if you ask me how would i describe the friendship that i have with some of my friends right now.. i'll just say.. "they're not rexona!"..
that is a quote not meant to all of my friends because (am glad that) i still have true and good ones left. but is this a reality check??.. is it a problem of mine that i invest so much of my emotions, time and effort for the friendship that i have with my friends?.. i know, i, too, as a friend is not perfect.. but it's so hard to accept that the ones that you love would be able to forget you let alone ignore you.. it would be a new year in 2 days.. and the experience that i'm having makes me think to assess my life and contemplate who really are my true friends.. sad but true..

0 got a say:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com