Monday, December 17, 2007

where's the belt??

8 days to go till christmas.
once i was a child, and this was the season of the year which i truly look forward to come because everything seems to be just right.. like you're going ecstatic for simple and little things.. like going to church to attend a mass with my family and going shopping to buy new clothes for christmas and new year.. the fun that me and my friends had when were doing caroling.. mka-dos lang sa isang bahay tuwang tuwa na kmi.. eating puto bumbong after simbang gabi.. and of course the aguinaldo na bigay ng mga ninong at ninang ko at kung sinuswerte may pakimkim din galing sa mga kamag-anak at kapit bahay nmin.. and sometimes dahil sa sobrang katakawan eh naiimpacho pa dahil ang daming handa.. christmas truly is for children.. but in the eyes of a grown up, christmas truly is an expensive season.. i'm all grown up now.. i still go to church with my family but i do the shopping myself.. i was asked to buy my own outfit and also my mom's and my eldest sis'.. i can't go to every house in our barangay for 9 nights singing my lungs out and be content kung bigyan man nila ako ng 10 piso.. but i think me and my friends can do caroling on the 24th.. haha.. tamang kikil.. but puto bumbong is still good and now i appreciate eating bibingka.. and the thing that i'll appreciate more is if my ninong and ninang will still give me my aguinaldo! as if! but this thing is confirmed, i will be the one giving such para sa mga inaanak ko.. haha.. i know that delectable foods will still be there but i also know that beer will be overflowing! this time, less food.. go for beer!! because i can't drink that back when i was 7.. it's justified.. christmas season is not even a month long.. but with so many expenses i need to be in a survivor mode..

0 got a say:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com