Sunday, December 09, 2007

explicit (?)

it's my 69th post!! it's not really overwhelming considering that my first entry was made back in 2005 (i rekindled my interest in blogging this year of august) but the reason that i'm posting an entry about my 69th entry here is because i adore that number! ahaha.. kink side kicking in.. but i think i can't really post explicit pics with hard-core action going on here in my blogsite.. because my site isn't all about homo-eroticism.. not that there's anything wrong with that.. i made this site which will chronicle all of my interests and happennings in my life and i'm delighted that quite a number of people appreciate it.. so for now, i'll be conservative (which i think i am in a way) with naughty pics (not mine of course! hehe)..

0 got a say:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com