Tuesday, August 26, 2008

100th


and so after almost two years of blogging (or not blogging).. this post is my 100th.. and this marks another chapter in the making.. i would like to thank my dad for buying this pc that i'm using and myself for paying the bills for our broadband. darn. i'm not a great writer who does win every reader with my posts but at least i try to keep it true and make sure that every post has an authentic "rhon" in it. blogging in a way is a therapy for me coz whatever that occupies my mind as long as it is blog-potential, i blog it. i so love the idea that people all over the world can read what i have to say and some of them can relate to it.

and so, to you who's reading this, thank you.

1 got a say:

Anonymous said...

whatever u feel, rhon, just blog it. kapag may time syempre. pare-pareho naman na yata tayong bihira lang mag-blog. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com