Tuesday, August 19, 2008

after midnight junk (under)delivered..

i woke up at 3am.. that is because i was up till 4pm the day before and today's my first rest day from work in which i have been sleep-deprived for the past 2 days. my work shift starts at 1 am. but enough of that.
i woke up looking for something to eat. but there's nothing in the fridge except water, juice, chocolate bars and frozen foods. i wanted some lazy food. and so i dialled for jollibee delivery. the operator to say the least was like a prosecutor who's asking a whole lot of questions than the usual.. i mean i have a record with them that i ordered over the phone before, so all he needs to ask is my name, phone number and my order. that simple. i'm hungry and the operator is incompetent. i wasn't pleased by that so i said that for someone who's working at a customer service.. he sucks!.. i disconnected the call and phoned mcdonald's. i got a better rep on the line. i ordered a 1pc chicken, large sprite, large fries and a hot fundge sundae that was promised to be delivered by 30minutes. okay. while waiting i checked my mail for new messages. i almost forgot that i'm dead-hungry and that there'd be a delivery of the food i ordered. the delivery guy of mcdo was so dumb. i gave clear and specific instructions on where to deliver but he texted my number which i gave to the operator saying that he was lost. after a couple of exchanged messages, alas, i now have my junk. it satisified my craving but the experience is a lot less thrilling. after eating, i'm at my window smoking a stick of dunhill frost and i realized that i could've cooked my own food without any hassle but i was just plain lazy.

0 got a say:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com