Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4 celebration in 9 days..

late posting. the first 2 weeks of this month was full of events that i have attended. which only means, gathering with loved ones where food and alcohol was served. aside from good memories, calories were surely gained!
august 2 was the day when my nephew, mathew eron, was baptized to enter the catholic world. my pretty sister, ate erika, the courageous single mom of mathew made the celebration happen by herself and with our help as well. no monetary assistance was given by the d*ckhead (mathew's father). she has every reason to be sad and bitter about her marriage to her estranged husband who's not worthy to be posted here in my site. but the day should be for my nephew who we fondly call matteo. and he was so adorable and cute! he will have the guidance of his 14 ninongs and 14 ninangs. and that's a lot. which is rightful coz the kid is such an angel.
august 4 was the 51st birthday of my father, ernesto. i actually had to work on that day but good thing that my supervisor allowed me not to go to work on that day because it's my dad's bday nga. and my father was so appreciative that all of us were there. and since he likes music and a good singer too, we were having videoke until the wee hours.
august 9 was the reunion drama of me and my college best buds. again, on that night i had to go to work. but since my supervisor was on leave and enjoying her vacay in palawan, i dared to go to our reunion at mall of asia even if it means that i'd have a verbal warning for my poor attendance. well, it was fun. i was 7 hours late!. haha. the mini-reunion happened because one of my good friends was back here in town. it's mama jacq from qatar with money and love!. since it's been 2 years when we were freed by lyceum, it was sort of right time to have a get together. and many came. it was fun seeing familiar faces. some changed for the better, some still looked the same and some was unnoticeable. mean! haha. but since i was so late, i missed the dinner treat of mama jacq at la mesa grill. i came when they were at padi's point na. which by the way was such a challenge to find coz that was only my 2nd time at moa. pictures everywhere! am a camwhore that's given but my friends are also like me so you can just imagine the camera flashes which are so many. we parted at around 6am and after that i went to the office so i wouldn't be tagged as absent, just a halfday!.
august 11 was my ate erika's 27th birthday. we're rich that's why we made it a separate occasion from her son's christening and from our dad's birthday! hehe. it was my rest day that's why i woke up late. and because of that i only had spaghetti then beer na agad. which was overflowing. we tried to consume it all (sayang kasi) but we're so intoxicated na that i cna barely take another sip. and that's not a pretty sight. when that happens, i automatically shy away from camera! haha.

1 got a say:

Anonymous said...

aug 9 was a night to remember. let's do it again next year :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com