Friday, August 31, 2007

broke.. bummer.. ber month..

menstruation comes once a month. am not affected! but it would be a miracle if i'll experience that! haha.. actually my concern is the bills that i have to pay every month, soon i can kill the postman! when i was still working as csr at ibm, i gave in to my caprices and as always a very impulsive buyer. the not so pretty result, a staggering debt on my 2 credit cards! waahhh..
i still don't have a job and i cannot actually complain because am really not looking for any! i've been telling my friends that i could be an f.a. sa pal (food afficonado sa palamuning kwarto not a flight attendant sa phil. airlines) haha. official bum. i need to get my ass off of this computer chair and start to hunt for a well-paying job.. wish me luck!
tomorrow, the --ber month will take off. and that only means one thing - the gifts that i will give whole-heartedly to my godchildren, my family, friends and also for myself. this idea is like a driving-force for me to get a job asap. or maybe i could just try my luck on the lottery! haha..

5 got a say:

lamielz said...

haha dont wory! kaya m yan! one snap of ur hand magkakawrk k n! ur charm will help u!

rhonzkie said...

salamat janielle.. sana nga mgkatotoo.. hehe.. tnx 4 d visit din.

philippe said...

wahaha! gurl, i super understand your credit card situation! at true, hanap ka na ng work..lapit na xmas at madami ka reregaluhan...winkies!Ü

Anonymous said...

haha..regalo ko anak?

hanap ka po. tamang disiplina lang sa katawan yan. if u want to do it, then it will certainly happen. kaya what are u waiting for... GORA NA!

x's: c janielle is c jaja.

Anonymous said...

Hey, WHAT happened to your IBM stint?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com