Sunday, August 12, 2007

DRUNK BLOGGING.. hik.

it's my ate erika's 26th bday.. and u guessed it right (well i gave it anyways) am so drunk right now.. haha.. well there's no crime doing this as supposed to drunk driving which i can have my driver's license confiscated by stupid and kotong-money-driven traffic enforcers..
actually this day was tiring.. i got up at 11.30am because am still up the night before that until 3.30am because am watching tennis at star sports.. damn, i'm beginning to have a crush with roger federer.. mainly because of the scene-stealing bulge in his shorts! haha.. anyways, my sis (ate erika) is the one who woke me up.. saying that i should take a bath and prepare by 12.30 because we're going to her ex coworker's child bday party at frontera big red barn.. and i was so upset because naturally, if i will go out of our house it will take me 3 hours to prepare.. an hour to take a bath another to air dry myself and prepare the clothes which i will wear and the last hour is dedicated for me to fix my hair and do my make-up.. haha.. so gay. anyways, i have to do all of that in just an hour! damn. that's one thing that can make me so pissed. well anyways, i managed to do that but am not really satisfied.. u can tell. i was their driver. my ate erika, my ate elza and her children cozet and abegeee are also on board. we got to our destination. the party was grand. to start off the place was amazing.. it was intended as a venue for kid's bday parties. almost all of the hierarchy of italiannis restaurant were there. both of my sisters used to work there. actually my ate erika was a pioneer key employee at the restaurant's 1st branch which was at greenbelt 2. i even saw the owner of the restaurant. i know from my sister that the owner of italiannis is also the owner of outback, t.g.i.f and fish co. restaurants here.. big time! but he doesn't look like it.. haha..
by 4.0pm we went home na, since my ate will still need to prepare for her own bday celebration. we got home safely! and that's a big thing because my mom have all of this negative aura when it comes to me driving the car. ha! anyways, the food were prepared and we also bought buffalo wings and calamari at a nearby shakey's branch. and also the mouth-watering bbq and chicharon bulaklak sa ihaw-ihaw na super usok. haha..
7pm na.. inuman na 2!!! i don't know but whenever there is an inuman session.. a guy would flirt with me under the radar of others. you can call me ilusyonada but that what i think and feel.. my ate erika is now a manager at pasta works which you can visit at 3rd floor 1st tower rcbc bldg! naks.. super promote! and one of her subordinate who is kind of cute and yummy is flirting with me.. of course i knew how to respond.. i flirt back discreetly. artei! we even held hands under the table! haha.. but he went home by 12.30am since his friend/co-worker needs to get his ass inside their house by 1.0am or else his mom would kill him.. kill-joy amputa. the guy gave me a megawatt smile as he bid his goodbye and promised that he will come back to do the same and more! shit! sumasakit ang puson ko.. haha..
1.0am.. the beer reserve soldiers came..and one of them was the guy who was so keen during our last inuman session to be with me.. damn.. if things go like this, then i can drink beer everyday so that there will be no scarcity of boys because they're such a flirt! haha..
the coffee is not doing its magic.. am still heavy-eyed.. worse part is i feel like i will hurl.. haayy.. drinking to have boys.. gdnyt y'all..

6 got a say:

xoussef said...

may you have wonderful dreams ;)

rhonzkie said...

yeah.. just woke up and i had such a great dream.. wet. joke.. haha..

xoussef said...

lol! considering today's entries, you should have some this night as well ^^

rhonzkie said...

haha.. that's funny.. i wish i have a real one though..

[chocoley] said...

i think thatwas really crazy ;)

rhonzkie said...

dazedblu* -- what was crazy?? me blogging while drunk?? yeah that pretty much is close to being crazy.. hehe.. super migraine na nga q dat tym eh.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com