Thursday, August 09, 2007

my ever so kulit na pamangkin: cozet

am just checking my blogsite when my ever so kulit na pamangkin na si hermione cozet eh umaali-aligid sakin d2 sa computer sa kwarto.. we call her tetet.. actually, sa ngaun i have nothing to post really. but as for my love para sa pamangkin q, i thought that siya ang maging subject q ngaun.. hehe.. exploited niece?! haha.. actually my niece just came back from saigon, vietnam together with my mama and ate erika q to visit my papa who's working as gen. manager at cricket lighter (a factor why am a smoker now! haha).. me, my sis ate elza (who's the mother of cozet) and my isa pang pamangkin c abegee ang naiwan lng d2 sa haws.. cozet just turned 3 years old last may 6 pro nauna p cia mklabas ng bansa kesa sakin!! waaahhh.. so pathetic.. haha.. here are some of the pics of my so adorable and makulit na pamangkin..


cute eh?! surely..

0 got a say:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com