Monday, August 13, 2007

poem from the past

i was looking for the old bracelet that i have which i haven't worn for years because i thought that it's uso ulit.. i thought i kept it inside my drawer so i decided to turn my drawer upside down figuratively of course or else my mom will kick me.. haha.. but there's no luck.
i didn't find it but i came across with a collection of poems i wrote before.. way back.. poems i wrote when i was still in high school for my first true love.. cheese. but really it was nice to relieve the emotions i felt for him. and it varies. from being happy because he merely smiled at me to being sad because he didn't come to school. you see these things are huge deal for me before.. immature and sensitive. our story is one that i will never forget.. i felt that i was special because he made it a point for me to feel that i really am. but i guess he never had the courage to face his feelings. coward. afraid of risks. confused. but i settled for that. silly of me.. here's one of the last few poems i wrote convincing myself that it's time for me to move on..
------
Move on..??
The truth is I am deeply in love with you
But I know that you'll never feel the same way too
I made up my mind to face reality
That you're not mine 'cause that's only fantasy.
I have to admit it.. I've been hooked on you
Because I love every single detail about you
I don't know the reason why I'm into you
Even if I knew that you'll never love me too.
It's hard to leave someone who's special for you
Yet harder to stay in midst of unkown too
I'll go with reality as it goes on
Can I do it without you? Can I move on??
by rhonzkie 4.2.2001
----------

5 got a say:

Anonymous said...

u can't move on because ure still inlove...etchos! hahaha..para kanino ba yan? witwiw. kaya pala blooming ang anak kew. ;)

rhonzkie said...

mama jacq hnd n klangan pang banggitin ang pangalan ng lalake na nagpasakit ng puson q.. haha.. i mean ngpatibok ng puso q.. pro always blooming nman aq eh mana lang sa mama!!

Anonymous said...

ndi ko kinaya. puson tlga.hahaha..natawa ako dun anak.ahihhih.. geh geh wag mo na banggitin. baka sumakit uli puson mo.este puso mo.yihaa!!

xoussef said...

I have no poetic sense at all, but it sounds good ^^

rhonzkie said...

thanks xoussef, appreciate it. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com