Wednesday, August 22, 2007

INSPIRED BUT LIMPING

my heart is in need right now of a cpr... i have been suppressing the sound of my heart calling your name.. and am trying to focus on to the fact that you could never feel the same way for me.. how can you be so insensitive in asking the question that i have longed to hear from you? well in fact it's really not intended for me.. hear me! stupid of me still lingering on to the thought that we can be together though the odds are laid down in front of me.. am still hearting you but it seems that it will bear a scar in the end.. :-(

5 got a say:

Anonymous said...

asows...emote?


and who are u pertaining to?


inlove ka.i know.hehe ;)

rhonzkie said...

yes mama jacq.. i am for so long.. tinatago ko lng.. pro nasaktan lng ako..

philippe said...

hala..may tinatago ka pala ha! sino yun? dali na rhon..zino?

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

maybe i could give your heart the cpr it needed. but unfortunately, i could not do the repairing. =(

bakit rhonzkie anong ginawa niya sa yo? i hope my meme put a little smile on your face =)

rhonzkie said...

tnx ruff.. he was so insensitive he didn't know that he's already hurting me thru his actions.. haayyyy.. pro ur meme brightened up my day!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com