Saturday, August 18, 2007

A SAD REALITY

blogging has done good things to me.. in a way it's a therapy because i get to express the thoughts and emotions that i am feeling. it's also a way to find new acquaintances, read their entries and most of the time relate with the blogger. those are some of the pros, i didn't realize that this blog thing would be an avenue for haters..

sad but true.. i was bombarded by anonyma (the name used by the hater) in my chatbox with such an ill-feeling towards me and how i do my blogs.. at first, i laughed it off because that's how i deal with such negativity in my life. but then it strucked me that this person exerted so much effort to get me pissed.. the person posted the same message for over 110 times..

my mama jacq ( http://atejackie.blogspot.com ) said that i could delete those messages and find some information about that person thru my chatbox account. and i did what she told me to do.. and it hit me that the hater was from IBM DAKSH, the company which i have worked with for a year.

it got me thinking that how come the people i know from there could do so such thing to me.. and they even tried to do it anonymously. i was angry but at the same time i was also sad. the people there are my friends. but i guess that's the harsh reality. there will be people whom you can't please no matter what you do and for sure there will be people whom you consider as your friends will be the one to stab you at your back.

so much for being an IBMer..

2 got a say:

Anonymous said...

and yes, people stab u at the back because ure one of a hell gorgeous..they can't even confront u face to face for that fact that u might kick their as**s off.

beat that. ;)

rhonzkie said...

love u tlga mama jacq!!! mamatay cla sa inggit! haha..

 
Template by suckmylolly.com